What if my degree can’t be equated to a U.S. degree?

Many degrees outside the U.S. can be equated to a four-year U.S. degree based solely on the degree and transcripts that are provided. However, sometimes this is not possible. When a degree can’t be equated on education alone, the legal team may request an evaluation that combines Education and Experience to equate the degree. USCIS will accept that 3 years of related working experience is equal to 1 year of university-level education. If the combined evaluation is needed, Envoy will work with one of our trusted vendors and the employee to obtain sufficient experience letters so that an appropriate evaluation can accompany the case.