We understand the importance of providing our employees with the resources they need to be successful both in and outside of the office. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- A robust benefits package through BCBS and Kaiser, as well as telemedicine, wellness, and mental health resources
- Tax advantage plans to help pay for health expenses
- Dental, vision, disability, life, and voluntary benefits
- 401k with immediate vesting of company match
- Initial annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), increasing with tenure, with 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Monthly internet stipend to help you work from wherever
- Paid Parental Leave program
- Product and industry training
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
Diversity and inclusion are critical to accomplishing our mission of all people achieving their full potential. True diversity underscores our values and the work we do every day for the coalition of cultures, ethnicities and nationalities hoping to reach their potential in a new land. We strive to create a work environment that fosters an open forum and provides our team equal access to opportunities. Our committee is grounded in four tenets: Education, Inclusion, Empowerment, and Activism.
North America, EMEA, INDIA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
The links below lead to the negotiated in-network service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts under our health plans and healthcare providers. These links are available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule:
Kaiser Permanente: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/front-door/machine-readable
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois: https://www.bcbsil.com/member/policy-forms/2022
Benefits offered to all full-time permanent employees in India:
- Gratuity Benefit as under the Payment of Gratuity Benefit Act, 1972
- Group Mediclaim Insurance with a coverage of 5 lakhs – family floater policy covers Employee, Spouse, 2 Kids and Parents
- Group personal accident with coverage of 3 times of employee CTC
- Leaves – 12 Casual, 12 Sick, 15 Earned / Privilege Leaves and 12 National & Festival holidays