We’ve put together a list of top 10 tips for a successful application. Check them out below!
- Fill out your questionnaire as soon as possible. The questionnaire provides the attorneys with crucial information about your case, so it needs to be completed before we can start working on your case.
- Monitor the alerts posted to your Communication page. The attorneys working on your case use the Communication page to respond to your questions and to alert you to any important actions needed to advance your case.
- Upload any relevant documents as soon as possible. Much like the questionnaire, this information will be important to your case and needed to move it along.
- Inform the attorneys of any critical deadlines as soon as possible. They want to make the process as easy as it can be, so please let them know anything and everything relevant to your case.
- Consult the attorneys before traveling internationally. You can post to them on the Communication page and expect a prompt response. If you have a case in progress, letting the attorneys know about your travel plans can help them decide when to file your case and tell you how your plans will affect your case. Even if you don’t have a case in progress, the attorneys can let you know if you’ll need a new visa stamp to reenter the U.S. and what documentation you should bring with you.
- Don’t hesitate to share sensitive information that may affect your case. Through the legal process all details are typically revealed, so if they know beforehand, the attorneys will be able to better present your case.
- Be sure to know when your current visas status expires and always check your I-94 upon entry to the U.S. if you are on a visa in the U.S.
- Let Envoy know if you need any dependent applications.
- Do not rely on outside advice for immigration-related information without running it past the attorneys. The attorneys are very experienced and knowledgeable in immigration law; don’t hesitate to post to your Communication page with any and all questions.
- If there is a balance due on your case, please make payment as soon as possible to avoid any delays.
The Envoy Customer Support team is here to help with any questions you have. You can contact us at 1-855-739-8472 or 312-964-6499 or via email at [email protected].