After the law firm reviews the submitted questionnaire, they’ll prepare the forms and/or letters needed for your employee’s visa application.
When it’s time for forms and letters to be reviewed, the attorneys will update your Action Items list. In certain cases, only the employer will need to review the prepared forms and letters.
To review a form:
- Navigate to the Forms & Letters by either clicking the link in your Action Items list, or clicking “Forms & Letters” on the case timeline.
- Click “Continue to Forms & Letters”.
- Click on the hyperlinked form name and review the information provided for accuracy. If the attorneys have any comments for you, they will also be included on this page.
- You can type directly into the form to make changes. Once finished, you may save your changes. If you have no changes to make, simply approve the form.
- You can access the PDF preview of the completed form by clicking the eye icon.
- Once all forms for a case are reviewed, click on the Submit for Attorney Review button.
If you need additional assistance, the Envoy Customer Support team can help. You can contact us at 1-855-739-8472 or 1-312-964-6499 or via email at [email protected].