How do I open a case for myself?

If your employer is a Envoy customer and you need a case opened, just contact your HR. They have the ability to open a new visa or green card case for you through their employer account.

If your HR has questions or needs assistance opening a case for you, they can contact their Envoy account manager for help.

If you need additional assistance, the Envoy Customer Support team can help. You can contact us at 1-855-739-8472 or 1-312-964-6499 or via email at