Do I need a separate account for a dependent?

In general, no.  For most Envoy accounts, dependent cases may be opened within the primary visa holder’s account.

For example, if an individual has an H-1B work visa case open in his or her account, the spouse’s H-4 should be opened as a separate case inside of the primary account.  Both the H-1B applicant and the H-4 applicant may have login access.

If you need additional assistance, the Envoy Customer Support team can help. You can contact us at 1-855-739-8472 or 1-312-964-6499 or via email at [email protected].