Sales: 312-922-9035
Sales: 312-922-9035

Envoy's Immigration Services in Singapore

Types of Visas

  • Employment Pass
  • EntrePass
  • Personalised Employment Pass
  • S Pass
  • Work Permit for Migrant Worker
  • Work permit for Migrant Domestic Worker

Processes and requirements vary by type of visa or pass. For help determining which type of pass your business requires, click below to download our Singapore Information Sheet or click here to set up a consultation.

Working in Singapore

Singapore immigration is split into non-immigrant and immigrant entry. Non-immigrant entry is further split into two categories: visit passes and work passes.  

Work passes are required for anyone who will be employed in Singapore, participate in entrepreneurial activities or undergo some training activities. Visit passes are granted for foreign nationals undertaking allowable business activities over a short-term period.  

The type of visit pass or work pass needed for business travel to Singapore depends on the duration of stay, country of origin and the types of activities the employee intends to undertake in Singapore. 

Foreign nationals who hold an Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card (ABTC) and foreign nationals from certain countries are allowed to enter Singapore for business or personal travel for 30 to 90 days depending on the conditions set by each APEC member state or authority. 

Meanwhile, most visa-exempt foreign nationals are eligible to obtain a Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) upon arrival in Singapore for business visitor purposes. Nationals from certain restricted countries are required to obtain an Entry Visa prior to entering Singapore.  

Thousands of companies rely on Envoy to solve their immigration challenges.

Skip to content