Israel Immigration Services

If your company, or a company you plan on acquiring, is sending employees to work in Israel, Envoy is here to provide Israel immigration services and help you navigate the process. Whether your employees are traveling to Israel for business, working there full time or require any other type of visa, getting through the necessary steps efficiently and successfully is paramount to you and to us.

Working in Israel

The duration of stay and the reason for travel determines what type of visa, if any, is needed to travel to Israel. An exception to this is Israel’s “Law of Return,” which allows any Jewish person to immigrate to the State of Israel.

For a number of countries, foreign nationals are able to enter Israel as a tourist for up to 3 months. To work in Israel, a visa and work permit is required—it is illegal to work in Israel for any period of time without a valid visa and work permit. For short-term work of up to 45 days in a year, foreign nationals and their employers can get an expedited short-term visa and permit.

Processing times can very, so make sure your company factors processing time into the timeline for sending a foreign national to work in Israel. There are a variety of Israeli visas and entry permits, but we’ve listed the main categories below.

Types of Visas

  • Immigration Visa
  • A/1 Temporary Resident Visa
  • A/2 Student Visa
  • A/3 Clergy Visa
  • A/4 Visa for Spouses and Children
  • B/1 Work Visa
  • B/1 Short Employment Authorization
  • B/2 Visitor’s Visa

The process and requirements can vary by type of visa or permit. For help figuring out whether a permit or visa is needed for your company to send employees to Israel, click below to download our Israel Information Sheet or click here to set up a consultation.

Thousands of companies rely on Envoy to solve their immigration challenges.