Envoy's Immigration Services for Australia

For companies sending employees to work in Australia, Envoy’s global team can help determine which visa or work permit is needed, what documents are required and track and manage all deadlines and case statuses. 

Types of Visas

  • Visitor Visa (subclass 600)
  • Temporary Skills Shortage Visa (subclass 482) Programs
  • Business Talent Visa (subclass 132)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa (subclass 400)

Processing times vary based on the type of visa, so your company should make sure to consider visa application processing time when thinking about sending employees abroad to work in Australia.  

To learn more about the different types of Australian visas and work permits, and to see which is the best fit for your foreign national employees, click below to download our Australia Information Sheet or click here to set up a consultation. 

Working in Australia

The type of visa needed for business-related activities in Australia varies depending on where the employee is from, their age, the duration of stay, and the types of business-related activities they will undertake in Australia.  

Foreign nationals who hold an Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card (ABTC) and foreign nationals from certain countries are allowed to enter Australia for business or personal travel for 30 to 90 days, depending on the conditions set by each APEC member state or authority. 

There are several different types of work visas for Australia that correspond to specific circumstances and carry different criteria and requirements. We’ve listed some common ones below. 

Thousands of companies rely on Envoy to solve their immigration challenges.